Software for SG WriterII
Software for SG WriterII with USB Driver
|Accommodate OS|| Windows 10 (32bit,64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit,64bit)
Windows XP(32 bit type)
Windows Vista(32 bit type)
|Copyright||Seiko Epson Corporation.|
- The computer software program and the instruction manual provided along with the SG-Writer can be used only for the purpose of programming the EPSON's Programmable Oscillator. You can install the program in more than one computer as long as it is for the purpose of programming of EPSON's Programmable Oscillator.
- Conventional IC socket can be used with new SG-Writer.
- If you have IC socket of either SG-8002 series or SG-8003 series, it can use for both SG-8002 series and SG-8003 series.
- If you are using SG-WriterII now and will purchase IC socket newly, please choose each product IC socket
- SG-8003series has two types of Blank sample. Please write with correct typed sample shown below.
- Vcc = 1.8 V type (For PE,SE)
- Vcc = 2.5 V and 3.3 V type (For PD,SD,PC,SC)
- *It is able to identify Blank sample between SG-8002 series and SG-8003 series by marking.
- These Programmable Oscillators sample products, which programmed this software, can use only for experimental production. When you want to use its for mass production, please use the products which programmed in Seiko Epson Corporation or our representative firm.
- Even though SG-8003 series takes long time to write compare to SG-8002, it is not a trouble or failure.
- The firmware update is required to program SG-8101,SG-9101,SG-8503,SG-8504 and SG-8506 series.
For details please contact your supplier.
*You are available to download when you agree with End User Software License Agreement on the next page.