for Automotive, Wide operating temperature range, High stability
The RA4000CE is a RTC module with integrated 32.768 kHz digital temperature compensated crystal oscillator (DTCXO). It includes various functions such as a second-to-year clock/calendar with a leap-year correction, time alarm, wakeup timer, time update interrupts, clock output, and a time stamp function that can record two times and dates when an external or internal event occurs, and the power supply statuses that have been detected by the self-monitoring function. This product is compliant with AEC-Q100 and low-power operation, thus it is suitable for automotive applications.
- Built in frequency adjusted
32.768 kHz crystal unit
Wide temperature operation -40°C to +125°C
- Interface Type SPI-Bus interface 3 wire, 4 wire
- Low backup current 300 nA Typ. / 3 V
- Time stamp function 2 time stamps Max.
- Time update interruption Hourly, minutely, and secondly
- Alarm interruption in Day, date,
hour, minute, second
- Auto repeat wakeup timer interruption
- Self-monitoring interruption
Crystal oscillation stop.
- AEC-Q100 compliant
- Links to convenient toolsClick here
- Links to Video contentsClick here
Refer to application manual for details
Product name and number
Terminal connection/External dimensions
To maintain stable operation, provide a 0.1uF by-pass capacitor
at a location as near as possible to the power source terminal of the crystal product (between Vcc - GND)