End User Software License Agreement. (PROM Writer)
Notice to User
This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you (an individual or single entity, referred to hereinafter as "you") and Seiko Epson Corporation ("Epson") for the use of computer software for use with Epson micro device products(the "Epson Products", described in Exhibit A), including any accompanying explanatory written materials (the "Software", described in Exhibit A).
BEFORE DOWNLOAD, INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU MUST AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU AGREE, CLICK ON THE ACCEPT BUTTON BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE DECLINE BUTTON BELOW AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.
- Epson grants you a personal, non-transferable, limited, non-sublicenseable, nonexclusive and worldwide license to install and use the Software only to use Epson's Products described in Exhibit A.
- a: Limited License.The Software may be installed in a single operating system environment; and only used by you, and then, only to use Epson's Products internally.
Other Rights and Limitations; Security.
- a: Software. The term "Software" shall include: (i) the software components and media; and (ii) any upgrades, updates, additions and copies of the Software licensed to you by Epson.
- b: Other Rights and Limitations; Security. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, you may not (and may not cause or authorize any third party to) use, distribute, translate, amend or adapt the Software (or any part thereof) without the prior written permission of Epson. You agree not to attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software to the extent that it has been supplied to you in object code form. You may not rent, lease, distribute, sublicense or lend the Software to any third parties. Further, you agree not to place the Software onto a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet.
Ownership and Reservation of Rights.
- a: Ownership. The term "Software" shall include: (i) the software components and media; and (ii) any upgrades, updates, additions and copies of the Software licensed to you by Epson.
Warranty Disclaimers and Indemnification.
- a:Warranty Disclaimers.You acknowledge and agree that the use of the Software is at your own risk. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. EPSON DOES NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE. EPSON MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties in certain circumstances; thus, the above limitations may not apply to you.
- b:Indemnification.You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Epson from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses (including attorneys' fees), that arise or result from your breach of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including any claim that you infringes the rights (including intellectual property rights) of third parties in relation with the Software.
- Epson's Products
- • PROM Writer
- • PROM Writer:Ver.3.51