Low ESR 32.768 kHz Crystal Unit
The FC2012AN is a low ESR and compact 32.768 kHz crystal unit. It is equipped with a newly redesigned crystal element based on our in-house design and production technology expertise of tuning-fork crystal devices over the decades. It is ideal for applications that require low current consumption, such battery powered IoT devices . It also supports an operating temperature range of up to +105 °C.
Epson is a leading supplier of kHz-band crystal units and offers a lineup of oscillators with built-in oscillator circuit ICs and real-time clock modules with built-in real-time clock ICs.
Epson is committed to providing the lowest power solution for our customers.
- Low ESR 32.768 kHz Crystal Unit
- Package size: 2.05 x 1.2 mm, t = 0.6 mm Max.
- Frequency tolerance: ±20 x 10-6 (+25 ℃ ± 5 ℃)
- Operating Temperature : -40 to +105 ℃
- ESR : 35 kΩ (+25 ℃)
: 50 kΩ (-40 to +85 ℃)
: 60 kΩ (-40 to +105 ℃)
- Wireless Modules for Sub-clock
- Wearable Products
- Low Power MCUs for Sub-clock
Learn more FC2012AN