SG-9101CGA (Programmable Crystal Oscillator for Automotive +125°C Operation)
- Frequency range0.67 MHz to 170 MHz (1 ppm Step)
- Supply voltage1.62 V to 3.63 V
- FunctionOutput enable(OE) or Standby(ST)
- Down or Center spread modulation
- Configurable spreading
3 modulation profile (Hershey-kiss, Sine-wave, Triangle),4 modulation frequency, 6 spread percentage
- Package2.5 x 2.0 (mm)
- PLL technology to enable short lead time
- AEC-Q100 compliant
|1||OE||Input||Output enable||High: Specified frequency output from OUT pin
Low: Out pin is low (weak pull down), only output driver is disabled.
|ST||Input||Standby||High: Specified frequency output from OUT pin
Low: Out pin is low (weak pull down)
Device goes to standby mode. Supply current reduces to the least as I_std.
To maintain stable operation, provide a 0.1uF by-pass capacitor at a location as near as possible to the power source terminal of the crystal product
(between Vcc - GND).