VG3225EFN/VFN is expanded upper frequency limit to 500 MHz.
High Frequency Low Jitter VCXO: VG3225/5032/7050EFN, VG3225/5032/7050VFN
5G commercial service is being rapidly deployed worldwide from 2020. A 5G communication network needs to maintain high speed and high reliability, both of which need low noise. The F series VCXO described above uses a high frequency fundamental mode crystal oscillator (up to 500 MHz) which can provide a low phase noise reference clock resulting in reduction in system noise and enabling overall improvement in system throughput.
Voltage Controlled X'tal (crystal) Oscillator (VCXO)
- Frequency range (fo):
25 MHz to 500 MHz (VG3225EFN/VFN)
25 MHz to 250 MHz (All other)
3.2 x 2.5 / 5.0 x 3.2 / 7.0 x 5.0 mm
- Supply voltage:
3.3 V Typ.
- Operating temperature range:
-40 ℃ to +105 ℃
- Phase jitter (fo = 122.88 MHz)::
55 fs Typ. (LV-PECL)
78 fs Typ. (LVDS)
- 5G (5th Generation) Base Station, RRH
- Optical Transmission System (400ZR, 800ZR)
- Broadcast / Professional Video Equipment
- High Speed Converters like ADC and DAC