Epson High Frequency and Low Jitter crystal oscillator
Epson has extended the highest available frequency on the very popular low jitter crystal oscillator
SG3225/5032/7050EEN and SG3225/5032/7050VEN.
The samples for the new high frequencies are available starting in Dec. 2019 and is slated for mass production in Q1 2020.
The updates to the product include the following:
- The upper frequency limit is expanded to 500 MHz from 200MHz (fundamental mode)
- 5.0 x 3.2 mm package size is added (to cater for various applications)
5G will increase the communication traffic exponentially. A 5G communication network requires high-speed and wide-band, while keeping the noise level to a minimum. This can be achieved with a high frequency low jitter reference clock for the communication equipment. Using the above XO, customers can input a high frequency reference (upto 500MHz) with extremely low phase jitter and power, from a fundamental mode crystal to achieve excellent phase noise.
- Frequency range: 25 MHz to 500 MHz (SG5032EEN/VEN: 200.1 MHz to 500 MHz)
- Size: 3.2 x 2.5 x 1.05 mm, 5.0 x 3.2 x 1.3 mm, 7.0 x 5.0 x 1.5 mm
- Supply voltage: 2.5 V, 3.3 V
- Output: LV-PECL, LVDS
- Operating temperature: -40 ℃ ~ +105 ℃
- Phase jitter (12 kHz ~ 20 MHz)
LV-PECL: 50 fs Typ. (fo = 156.25 MHz), 20 fs Typ. (fo = 491.52 MHz)
LVDS: 60 fs Typ. (fo = 156.25 MHz), 30 fs Typ. (fo = 491.52 MHz)
Epson crystal oscillator
SG3225EEN SG5032EEN SG7050EEN
SG3225VEN SG5032VEN SG7050VEN