Small package high stability oscillator for optical applications, compatible with OIF standard
SG2520EGN / SG2520VGN, SG2520EHN / SG2520VHN
Network infrastructure has become more essential than ever as the data traffic grows due to the implementation of 5G applications such as IoT and ADAS. IT vendors have been building data centers rapidly, and there has been significant demand for optical modules being installed inside / intra data centers. This application requires crystal oscillators with "small", "low jitter", and "high stability" and our SG2520 series meet them all. Here are our product’s features below and these will contribute to optical module's performance.
- Smaller form factor (2520) that solves PCB layout constraints for QSFP-DD transceivers
- High frequency fundamental oscillation with our HFF-crystal enables as low jitter as 19 fs Typ.
- In-house IC enables total tolerance ±20 x 10-6 including 105℃ operation and 10-year aging
- Recommended by major DSP vendors for PAM4 / 400ZR
- Output frequency range (fo) : 25 MHz to 500 MHz
- Size: 2.5 x 2.0 x 0.74 mm
- Output: LV-PECL (SG2520EGN / SG2520EHN), LVDS (SG2520VGN / SG2520VHN)
- Supply voltage (VCC) : 1.8 V Typ. (only for LVDS) / 2.5 V Typ. / 3.3 V Typ.
- Operating temperature range: -40 ºC to +105 ºC
- Phase Jitter (fo = 391.77 MHz, VCC = 3.3 V) : 29 fs Typ.(LV-PECL), 19 fs Typ.(LVDS)
Positioning vs Current Products
- Network equipment (Router, Switch, Optical module, etc)
- Data center
- Test and Measurement Equipment, Factory Automation
- High Speed Converters like ADC and DAC
Performance Requirements for Reference Clocks for 5G Communications (1122KB)
Target Application, Advantage for Customer
External dimensions and Footprint (Recommended)